Meghna Pant, Ph.D.
Meghna is a Scientific Strategist with a Ph.D. in Biochemistry from The Ohio State University. Her research focused on the role of a skeletal muscle protein in metabolism, muscular dystrophy and thermogenesis. She has co-authored seven peer-reviewed publications in high impact journals, including Nature Medicine. She also has experience in teaching and product development.
Meghna has a strong interest in science communication and loves to try different formats to present scientific knowledge. She has been paid for creating science crossword puzzles, but sadly not for her sciency rhymes.
- Any book by P. G. Wodehouse
- The Hitchhiker’s Guide To Galaxy by Douglas Adams
- 2001: A Space Odyssey by Arthur C. Clarke
- The MaddAddam Trilogy by Margaret Atwood
- Siddhartha by Hermann Hesse
- Seward, Alaska
- Naukuchiatal, India
- North Shore, Hawaii
- National Parks