Remote Job - Digital Marketing Strategist & Project Manager
Are you a digital marketing strategist looking for a remote opportunity to work with a growing digital marketing agency that helps some of the top global life science companies?
Supreme Optimization is looking for a digital marketing strategist that has a proven track record of growing businesses online and launching WordPress and ecommerce websites.
About Supreme: We are the world's first digital marketing agency exclusively for Life Science companies. We combine expert digital marketers, developers, designers and "Ph.D-level" scientific marketers in one team.
Our mission is to be the #1 provider in the world for Life Science and Pharma digital marketing services and resources. This means delivering high quality digital marketing services to our customers so they can better serve their audience.
Role Title: Project Manager
Role Mission: Hiring a smart, positive, highly organized, proactive, good-natured person with experience managing multiple lead gen and ecommerce website projects in an agency environment. This person should have experience managing the website at all stages through strategy, design, development, launch, and have experience managing the ongoing digital marketing strategy of the business to sustain growth post launch.
Key Outcomes for the role:
- Projects and deliverables are launched on time
- Projects are launched within budget
- Our clients’ businesses grow through digital marketing strategy
- Clients love working with you
- Our team loves working with you and can't say enough good things about you
Key Responsibilities for the role:
- Provide digital strategy advice to our clients (SEO, CRO, and UX)
- Gather goals and requirements from clients (virtual meetings + email)
- Translate requirements into tasks and deliverables for our team (Trello + Slack)
- Build, plan and implement the overall digital marketing strategy
- Manage projects, priorities, and people while keeping all the details in check
- Monitor and report on project status and budget, keeping timelines and scope in check
- Stay up-to-date with digital technology and strategy developments
- Expertise in digital marketing concepts (SEO, CRO, UX)
- 2+ years experience working at web development and/or digital marketing agencies
- 2+ years of website project management experience (WordPress and ecommerce)
- Proven track record of growing online businesses
- Understanding of usability, design, and copy of high converting web pages and sales funnels
- Solid knowledge of Google Analytics and SEMrush
- Experience working with development teams
- Exceptional communication skills (written + verbal + listening)
- Easy to get along with (soft skills)
- Available at least half the time during client hours (9 to 5 CST) for meetings. We are flexible with schedule but it is important that working hours accommodate client meeting needs, which typically take place in the morning US time
- Self motivated
- Team player
Nice to have(s):
- Magento experience. We work exclusively with Magento as our ecommerce solution.
- Technical background / education
- Experience at a marketing or web development agency (not required but a bonus)
- Experience working with Jira and/or Trello
- Experience with email marketing and CRM automation
- Understanding of content strategy
If you are interested in applying for this job please do the following:
- Please send an email to [email protected] with the subject line "Supreme Digital!"
- In blue color font, write 2-3 sentences telling us your name, who you are and where you are from
- In red color font, write a few sentences on why you think you would be a good fit for this job.
- In black font, let us know about your digital marketing and project management background.
- Please include the following in a bulleted list:
- Biggest website you managed (include URL) and your role
- Number of years of agency working experience
- Number of years of SEO experience
- Number of years of experience working with WordPress
- Number of years of experience working with Magento or other ecommerce platforms if you do not have Magento experience
- Number of years of experience in project management of web development projects
- Include a link to your LinkedIn profile (required).