Remote Job - PhD Scientist for a Digital Marketing Agency
Are you a former PhD level scientist interested in business that wants to learn more about digital marketing while working from home?
Supreme Optimization is looking to hire a full-time scientist who is highly interested in learning digital marketing. No digital marketing experience required.
At Supreme Optimization, we have a mission to become the #1 provider in the world for Life Science and Pharma digital marketing services and resources. This means delivering high quality digital marketing services to our customers so they can better serve their audience.
Role Title: Scientific Digital Marketing Strategist
Who We’re Looking For: Hiring a scientist with a PhD degree in the life sciences who is positive, personable, highly organized, proactive, tactful and capable of big picture thinking. This person must wants to learn digital strategy for marketing purposes.
Mission of the Role: Create data driven SEO and digital marketing strategies for life science companies that result in leads and conversions.
Digital Marketing Strategist:
- Keyword research and SEO strategy development
- User experience (UX) audits and optimization recommendations
- Scientific content strategy for digital audiences
- Competitor analysis
- Customer research and persona creation
- Proficient with SEMrush, Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Keyword Tool
- Conduct keyword research for SEO clients
- Write on-page SEO recommendations
- Develop and optimize digital marketing strategies for new and existing accounts
- Review wireframe and web designs
- Support other digital marketing deliverables (UX Research, Customer Interviews, etc.)
- Preparation of decks for client presentations
- Hosting meetings with clients to discuss results and next steps
- Scientific background: Must have scientific background in some form of Life Science field like Biology, Biochemistry, Genetics, Cellular Biology, etc. NOT Math, Chemistry, Physics, Engineering, Astronomy, etc.
- Excellent written skills
- Super organized and dependable
- Easy to get along with
- Ability to implement feedback
- Can work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Meets deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Great “people person”
- Analytical thinker and problem solver
- Good communicator and listener
- Fluency in English
- Curious and ready to learn
If you are interested in applying for this job, please do the following:
- Submit an email to [email protected] with the subject line "I Love Science".
- In blue font, write 2-3 sentences telling us your name, who you are, where you are from, and what you like to do for fun.
- In red font, write a few sentences on why you are think you are interested in digital marketing.
- In black font, let us know about your scientific background. Tell us what your PhD is in and your PhD granting institution, what you studied, what lab experience you have, and any additional experience outside of academia.
- Include a link to your LinkedIn profile (required). Resume is optional.