As Chief Marketing Officer at Supreme Optimization, Leigh helps life sciences companies transform their digital marketing to sell more, more often, to more people.
He does this by helping clients diagnose problems and design smart solutions that lead to more traffic, sales, and referrals from their online customers. Ask Leigh about E-Commerce UX, conversation-rate optimization, UX Auditing, user testing, customer-journey mapping, wireframing, Facebook Ads, and A/B Ad testing.
Before Supreme, Leigh worked at LUNAR Design (acquired by McKinsey & Company), ÄKTA Web Studio (acquired by Salesforce), and TEDxUbud in Bali Indonesia, which he co-founded.
- Ricks Cafe in Negril, Jamaica
- Yoga Barn in Ubud, Bali
- Smart Bar in Chicago
- Anywhere and everywhere with my Kindle & Hydro Flask.
- 10 feet under water in Lake George, upstate New York.
- Marathon trail running
- DJing, mixing music, dance floors
- Sketching landscapes and architecture with India ink and water colors
- How direct response marketing principles are being used online
- Meditation 🙂