Jay Maydan, Ph.D.
Jay is a Scientific PPC Strategist with a Ph.D. in Genetics and Genomics and expertise in evolutionary, population, and molecular genetics. He has experience in biotechnology R&D, scientific project management, education, and teaching.
Jay enjoys sports, games, reading, and the outdoors. He values nature and preserving biodiversity, and he can often be found participating in pinball tournaments in and around Vancouver, British Columbia.
- Old growth forests
- Nat Bailey Stadium
- The Lamplighter Pub
- Point Pelee National Park
- Under the stars and by the water
- Genetics, evolution, physics, and astronomy
- Nature, hiking, and snorkeling
- Baseball, volleyball, and curling
- Pinball, board games, and video games
- Science fiction